Early Bird Terms and Conditions
- The Early Bird package is a limited special offer available to anyone during the Beta phase of the product;
- The duration of the Beta phase and the duration of the Early Bird offer is subject to change at the Supplier’s discretion;
- By purchasing the Early Bird package, the Customer receives services as described under these Terms for the duration of 4 years starting at the time of purchase.
Features and Specification
- The Early Bird package includes all features from Personal plan as described on the Supplier’s website;
- Limited to 1 user;
- Limited to 6 websites (domain names);
- Limited to 2 million pageviews per website per month.
Upgrade to Team plan
- The Customer is eligible for an upgrade to the Team plan at any time during the validity of the purchased Early Bird package;
- By upgrading to the Team plan, the Customer receives the first 6 months free of charge for up to 5 users registered under one account; additional users added to the Team plan beyond the included 5 users will be charged by the current pricing available at the Supplier’s website;
- By upgrading to the Team plan or any other plan, the Early Bird package is considered terminated.
- The Customer is eligible to cancel and ask for a refund within 30 days from purchase; the supplier will fully refund the Customer without delay using the same payment method that was used to purchase the services;
- By canceling and/or refunding, the Early Bird package is considered terminated.
Last update 17/05/2022.