Privian’s web analytics is a tool for monitoring your website’s visits and monitoring the performance of your online campaigns. It is an ethical, cookie-less alternative to Google Analytics and similar products.
- GDPR compliant by design
- No cookie banner required
- Easy to use and understand
- Fast and lightweight
- Respects Do Not Track browser settings
Metrics we collect
We collect all important metrics that help you understand your traffic and monitor the performance of your campaigns. All information is anonymized and does not include PII.
- Pageviews and unique visits
- Landing pages and exit pages
- Source of traffic (direct, search, social, paid ads, etc.)
- UTM tags (for tracking campaigns)
- Custom events and conversion funnels
- Browser name
- Country and region (approximate location)
- Device type (desktop, mobile, etc.)
- Operating system
- Duration of visits
Compliant with privacy regulations
For more information on how we handle data, please visit our GDPR page.
To get started with our analytics, you will need to add your domain name and enable analytics. Once enabled, you’ll be given a unique HTML code (a script tag) that needs to be inserted into your website.